Date: Apr 13, 2019
Time: All Day
Meeting location: Cameron Main Logging Road,
Meeting time: As soon as the gates are open.
Description: Drive up and meet at the trail head for the Climbers Trail. Head up to the Upper Cirque. Then climb a three-pitch couloir to the col between the main summit and peter’s peak, then traverse to the east in a shallow gully up to the main summit, descending the same way. The hike back down the climber’s trail to the cars.
- ACC Member Number?
- Emergency Contact? (Name and phone number)
- Full Name and Phone Number? (Cell phone you can be reached at)
- Do you have a vehicle you are willing to carpool with?
- What City do you live in?
- Medical conditions we should know about?
Cost: Gas money for the drivers who provide carpools
Skills Needed: AST Level 1 (Recommended), comfortable climbing a long steep snow slopes.
Gear Needed: Harness, Ice axe, Helmet, Avi Beacon, Probe, and Shovel
Max Participants: 6 participants