General Contact Information
- General questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with other ACCVI members: ACCVI Facebook group
- For questions about a specific trip in our schedule, contact the trip leader.
- To renew your ACC membership, please contact the national organization: The Alpine Club of Canada
Executive Members and Coordinators
The ACCVI section executive has the responsibility for coordinating and promoting all the activities of the club. This includes section membership, scheduled activities and events, finances, and communication with the national club. The executive is elected each year at the Annual General Meeting held in January.
Executive meetings take place approximately every six weeks at the home of one of the members. Minutes of executive meetings are posted after each meeting. Non-executive members of the section are welcome to attend these meetings, but they are asked to contact the Chair beforehand to ensure that sufficient accommodation is made.
Access and Environment
Editor: Robie Macdonald
- If you’re a trip leader who wants to put a trip on the schedule, email email@example.com
- If you’re a trip leader who wants to check if the people coming on your trips are members, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a suggestion for the website: email@example.com
If you live on the south island:
If you live on the north island:
Valerie Wooton and Lindsay Elms (Courtenay)
Evening Events and Slideshows
Peggy Taylor (coordinator)
Kids and Youth Program Coordinator
Library, Archives and History
Tom Hall (Library/Archives)
Lindsay Elms (History)
Newsletter and High Points
Trailrider Program Coordinator