In addition to the liability coverage that the Alpine Club of Canada provides for its members when they are participating in ACC activities, the ACC sells Travel Insurance for through TuGo.

As a broker for TuGo, the ACC offers Emergency Medical Insurance, Trip Cancellation Insurance, Baggage Insurance and more. These policies are available to all Canadians travelling outside their home province within Canada as well as internationally. We also have plans available for visitors to Canada.