Date: Sep 05, 2020 to Sep 07, 2020
Time: All Day
Category: Rock Climbing
- Trip Leader/ Contact: Peter Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting location: Crest Creek climbers car park.
- Meeting time: Sat Sept 5 09:00
- Description: Quality rock with easy access. Suitable for all skill levels with excellent infrastructure.
- Skills: Proficient belayer, Anchor building, Route finding, Route cleaning, Rappelling.
- Suggested equipment: Helmet, Harness, Rock shoes, Belay device, Personal anchor, 12 Draws, Squamish Rack, 60mtr Dynamic Rope, Anchor material, 6 locking carabiners.
- Max Participants: 10.Screening:
- Skills as listed, Recent climbing experience
- I’ll be reserving a camp site at Buttle Lake, I encourage others to do the same. Alternate camping available in Gold River and Bush camping close to crags.