Date: Aug 02, 2019 to Aug 05, 2019
Time: All Day
Mount Shuksan (2, 783 m) is located in the North Cascades National Park, east of Mount Baker. The Fischer Chimneys Route involves mixed glacier travel and a 4th class scramble to the summit pyramid.
- Crevasse rescue and roped glacier travel
- Recent experience with steep snow
- Comfortable with 4th class scrambling
- Recent overnight backcountry experience
- Climbing gear includes: Mountaineering boots, crampons, ice axe, harness, helmet, and crevasse rescue gear.
- Overnight camping gear
- PASSPORT and travel insurance that covers mountaineering
Max 6 participants: 2 ropes teams of 3.
Trip leaders: Jes Scott and Kara Aschenbrenner
Interested? Email Kara (email@example.com). If we’ve never climbed with you before, please us a little bit about your recent climbing & mountaineering experience.