Date: Nov 26, 2020 to Oct 14, 2021
Time: All Day
The 45th BMFF tour will be a virtual version of the tour. This means you will be able to enjoy the ‘Best of Banff’ from the comfort of your own home. Tickets will be on sale from 26 November 2020 – you don’t want to miss this!
ACC-VI has been identified as an affiliate host of the Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival World Tour. As an affiliate, the section has an opportunity to raise funds for our programs and initiatives based on a portion of sales revenue. Your purchase will help us to promote mountain education, leadership recognition, mentoring youth and supporting families, community building and social events for our members.
There is always something entertaining from the Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival!
Two choices to get you just what you need.
Make your purchase through our affiliate link https://filmfest.banffcentre.ca/?campaign=WT-151882 to support ACCVI initiatives.
1) **New! New!** The Award Winners: Monthly Film Series for June is available June 1 – 31. It includes festival award winners from the last three years – for $15USD with a 3 day rental period you can watch and re-watch missed films or re-live some of the best that Banff has to offer. The June Monthly Series includes:
- 2019 – Audience Choice: The Trilogy (USA, 31 mins)
- 2019 – Creative Excellence Award: Camel Finds Water (USA, 9 mins)
- 2017 – Audience Choice, Best Mountain Feature: Dirtbag: The Legend of Fred Beckey (USA, 95 mins)
2) And if you missed these earlier or want to watch them again, there are FOUR video programs, AMBER, ONYX, RUBY and SAPPHIRE, available for online viewing as individual programs ($15 USD/3 day rental period) or in a 2-program bundle ($28 USD/14 day rental period) or as an “Epic Bundle” , including all 4 of the online programs ($54 USD/14 day rental period).
How to buy: Use this ACC-VI unique affiliate link: https://filmfest.banffcentre.ca/?campaign=WT-151882
Cost: Single program is US$ 15, and a bundle of 2 programs is US$ 28.
Viewing: Streaming through Vimeo. Single program is available for 3 days from when you start viewing; bundle available for 14 days from the start of viewing; within these time periods you can re-watch as much as you want.
Program descriptions in Google docs:
AMBER at amber program
ONYX at onyx program
One-minute teaser videos for the programs are available through Vimeo:
AMBER – – https://vimeo.com/483183213/ab4db72f9a
BCMFF World Tour Intro video, 5 minutes, on YouTube:https://youtu.be/oT1w33vVXMY
BCMFF 2020-2021 WT magazine:
Further Details: See Google doc at: https://tinyurl.com/y2y224jq
Technical help: https://filmfest.banffcentre.ca/contact/support
Banff Centre Mountain Film Festival world tour website: https://www.banffcentre.ca/banffmountainfestival/tour
Further questions to ACCVI: firstname.lastname@example.org
In past years, you and your family/friends may have supported the ACC-VI by purchasing several tickets to attend in-person film festival shows. If you are interested in making a similar contribution to ACC-VI this year, please consider making a tax-deductible donation directly to the section by downloading the Form to donate to ACC-VI which can also be accessed from the ACC-VI Memorial Fund webpage;
or send your donation directly to email@example.com (no tax receipt will be issued).
Thank you for supporting ACC-VI by buying your tickets through the ACC-VI unique link.