We have rolled out a new booking system, you can find the booking form here.
Reservations are required for all stays at the hut
Membership: ACC membership is not required to book the hut
Pets: NO dogs or other animals, except guide animals, are permitted in the hut. Please keep dogs away from the tarns near the hut as those provide our drinking water.
Capacity: The hut sleeps 12 guests in two rooms. Mattresses are provided, bring your own sleeping bag. There is also space for up to 2 custodians.
- For bookings:
- All hut bookings will be for one (or both) room(s).
- The rate per night for one room (excludes hut steward area) is $120 per night for members and $150 per night for non-members.
- The hut can be booked up only up to three months from the date of booking. So to bookings for August 25 will open May 25
- All payments will be by e-transfer
- We cannot issue refunds but we will give credit for future bookings if the cancellation is made more than 7 days before stay date
- There will be one point of contact in the group for the bookings and all members of the group accept the collective risk of travelling together and staying in the hut.
Prior to departing for the hut
- Visitors must bring their own wash tea towels for use in the kitchen..
While at the hut
- We recommend parties do their own disinfecting of surfaces on arrival.
- Everyone will be asked to bring a mask and hand sanitizers.
- Bleach, hand sanitizer, and other cleaning supplies will be available at the hut.
- If anyone in the party experiences any COVID-like symptoms during their stay (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath), they must immediately vacate the facility and travel directly to their place of origin to follow up with your local health authority for possible testing for COVID-19. They are required to immediately contact the ACCVI to inform it of the situation. Any associated costs are not the responsibility of the ACCVI.
- If the ACCVI becomes aware of any COVID like symptoms from any hut user, then the ACCVI will immediately inform and update RSTBC of the situation.
- In addition to the completing the standard check list of tasks that must be done at the end of a stay, guests will also disinfect the hut when they leave.
There may 1 or 2 custodians at the hut during part or all of your stay. The custodians will sleep in the, separate, custodian loft, but will need to use the kitchen facilities.