Membership in the Alpine Club of Canada is open to everyone, regardless of their level of mountain experience.
We are the Vancouver Island Section of the Alpine Club of Canada. There are 22 local sections across the country. Read the information for new members to learn more about how club works.
How to join us
- Visit the Alpine Club of Canada’s website. Memberships are managed by the national organization.
- Select the right type of membership for you (adult, youth or family).
- Start filling out the form.
- Select “Vancouver Island” in the Primary Section section.
- Finish filling out the form.
- That’s it. Welcome!
If you have any problems, contact the Alpine Club of Canada at (403) 678-3200 ext 0 or email@example.com.
Our scheduled trips are the life-blood of the club. This is where you have the chance to make new connections and meet old friends, sharing good times in the mountains. The spirit of our trips is a group of kindred spirits heading out together, led or coordinated by a volunteer leader.
Read the information for new members to learn more about how our club trips work.