Date: Feb 16, 2018 to Feb 18, 2018
Time: All Day
- Co-leaders Christine Fordham & Scott Collins. If interested contact email@example.com. Tel: 250-743-4472 (SC).
Here is the trip plan:
- Stay at Mt Cain Cypress Cabin for the nights of Feb. 16-17. Potluck dinner on Feb. 17. Afternoon-evening ski possible on Feb. 16. Return home Feb. 18.
- Ski off the lifts on Saturday, Sunday with a tour into the West Bowl meadows on Sunday morning for those interested.
- Those interested in backcountry skiing should have AST1, digital transceiver, probe, shovel, and proficiency in use thereof. Avalanche gear is available for rent from either Mike Hubbard (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Clarke Gourlay.
- Arrange for carpooling from points down island (chains and good clearance required for the Mt Cain access road – especially after a huge dump!)
- Cost is $71.10 per person, payable by e-Interac or personal cheque to Scott Collins (email@example.com).
- Limit 10 participants.